Monday, March 23, 2015

http://distractify.com/chelsea-fagan/aholes-getting-in-shape/ THIS!!!! Go to this link. This is how I feel, even though I am trying to start a weight loss journey. I joined a 12- week challenge and spent more money than I should have on it, only to fail. I know I failed. I like to drink beer and eat terrible food. But, since January I have lost 9 pounds an have at least been able to keep that off. The challenge has a facebook page and I have become friends with many of the members on there too. They (and even I am guilty of it a little) post A LOT of these things. At first, I felt they were a little inspirational, but now I feel as if I am just failing because I'm just not as into it as they are. I stopped going. I wasted my money and that makes me feel more guilty and even more like a failure. I really haven't done much in my life lately to make me feel like I've accomplished something. I stopped working toward a goal once I got out of college and finally got a job. This seems as good as a goal as any. Not to just lose weight, but to be healthy. And I promise not to be annoying like those people above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home