Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Grateful

It's a funny thing reading about your past in your own words. I have client that recently stated that they no longer know who they really are anymore. But they want to get back to that person that they once were. Now in some ways, I understand this, especially if you are suffering from depression. When I look back at the few posts I wrote (and just thinking back on my life then), I can obviously see now that I was depressed. And I know that then, I wanted to get back to the person I was as well. But now, I don't think I would want that. I think I have finally found a way to forgive myself for being that person that stayed in a unhealthy relationship. I would not be were I am today. I would not be the person that I am today. So for all that I went through and learned, I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home